Genghis Khan’s tomb has a lot of treasures? Why have posterity been busy looking for thousands of years but can’t find it? How was Genghis Khan buried?
The supposed tomb of Genghis Khan is a vast expanse of land, fitting well with a great legend. There are no roads, no permanent houses… Only vast grasslands, blue sky and whistling wind.
We stopped to drink salted milk tea in a round tent, called “ger” in the local language by nomadic herders in the grasslands, snapping pictures of horses neighing. This is the territory of Omnogovi province, Mongolia. The land was so vast that we couldn’t imagine going all the way by horse instead of car.
But this is the land of Genghis Khan, the Mongol leader who conquered the world on horseback. His story is full of kidnapping, bloodshed, love and revenge. But that’s the story of his life. The legend only begins when he dies.
Genghis Khan once ruled a large area, extending from the Pacific Ocean to the Caspian Sea.
- A person who investigates UFOs claims to have found the entrance to a “alien hidden base.”
- This heroic dog was worshiped as an angel by everyone when he promptly saved the newborn baby when he lost his mother !
- Man cried a lot when his beloved dog was rescued !
- Polonium-210 – Radioactive Assassin
- Stone age surgery – Earliest evidence of amputation found