In 2019, Michel Mayor and his colleague, Jean-Luc Queloz, were awarded a Nobel Prize for their discovery of the first exoplanet. Over 4,000 exoplanets have already been studied and classified, and more are expected to be discovered soon. In addition, NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope has the capability to take detailed images of exoplanets.
But what will we find when we look upon the images of other worlds, and possibly even the beings that inhabit them? According to ancient astronaut theory, it’s thought that these extraterrestrial beings coming from outside of our solar system were interacting with our society and manipulating our DNA to create people on Earth that look like them.
- Pit Bull Starved For Six Months When Chained To Radiator, Eating Snow As Food
- Kylian MƄappe scores twice in first gaмe since Ƅeing naмed French captain
- Physicist Says the Laws of Physics Don’t Actually Exist
- Cone snail – Small animal but extremely dangerous venom
- Scientists at CERN have discovered new types of subatomic particles